Review of the Cupcake Babies Bath and competition with your chance to win!
The bath is just one of a unique, innovative and colourful line of baby products that the brand produces-also available are bibs and so others among other items.
The brand was created by a mother of three children, Alexandra Kerckhof, leading a very busy life in Luxembourg...
She was fed up of the constant back pain and acrobatic positions that parents have to face when bathing, feeding and putting their babies to bed. Thus suddenly, while baking 'cupcakes' she was inspired by their shape to design an innovative yet practical bath for babies-the smallest, lightest and most compact baby bath in the world.
Currently 'Cupcake Babies' is sold in five countries over Europe and receives top ratings in Magazines across Luxembourg and Belgium.
17 year old Sophia Yakhno has now introduced this unique brand to the UK and offered me the chance to review the bath
I gave the bath to my cousin to try with her 5 month old baby. This is what she thought...
“My baby Ollie loved this little bath. It was easy to fill and doesn't use a lot of water or bubble bath and easily emptied afterwards. It wouldn’t be something I would use every day, as my little man loves to kick his legs around in the bath, but it is definitely something I will be taking with me when we are away for the night or on holiday.”
Here is a you tube video showing you a practical demo of a mum using the baby bath;
Top pro points:
- Practical: can be placed in a standard sink basin with its dimensions: diameter 35 cm height 22 cm. No more kneeling on the floor of the bathroom to bathe your baby and need no need for a bath. No more back pain for the mother. As it takes up little space is an essential item for any travel or small spaces.
- Designed to allow you to remain standing while you bathe your baby at ease.
- Maximum comfort for your baby thanks to the fully inflatable walls and seating.
- Easy and small to transport when travelling-comes in a small package: H 12 cm x W 22 cm x 12 cm ..
- Requires little water and the water stays at a good temperature for longer
- Easy to maintain: After use, simply rinse with a damp cloth.
- Safe: Conforms to European Directive 2010/9/EU in bathtubs and bathroom aids for babies. The components are also in accordance with EN-71 and RoHS. Tested with a panel of young mothers.
The Cupcake Babies bath is a real revolution in bathtime for you and your baby: for daily use or on holidays.
We have one to give away in a competition to one lucky winner. Please SHARE this post and comment below to enter. Competition closes on Saturday 31st January 2015 and the winner announced soon after
For more information you can visit www.cupcakebabies.co.uk
Or email Sophia Yakhno